devoured saw the new Ikea catalog today and I couldn’t stop myself from sharing what I liked. Here are a few things that grabbed my attention:
- This hand blown blue glass carafe, HÄMTA, would be a great addition to any table and a stylish way to serve water.
- Apparently Ikea has now entered the realms of office and back to school supplies with their ANSTÄNDIG collection, and does so cheaply and in style as always. These clips are oh-so-cute, and you could use the VAMMEN boxes below to hide away unsightly supplies or even to nicely wrap a small gift for someone.
- I’ve been looking for nice plant pots to slowly add greenery to our patio, and this one called HASSELNÖT fits the bill perfectly. I’m going to have a hard time deciding between both finishes (black, although it looks more like oil-rubbed bronze, and silver); they’re both gorgeous!
- I liked the lines of the whole ISALA collection since I first saw it a few months ago in a preview of the catalog, but especially this small laptop table. It would be perfect for an apartment or if you need a writing desk for your living room.
- Ikea has introduced a new line of sofas, the SANDBY, designed for small spaces. Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear to be available (yet) at the US store, which is a shame because they look great and are very inexpensive for a sofa! I am enamored with the armless chair… if only I had a place to put it, or an excuse to change our Poang chair for this one.
- Conversely, this awesome table lamp (available in different sizes) is not available in the Spanish Ikea store… too bad, cause I would definitely pick one up if it were!
What did you guys think of the new catalog? Is there something you especially liked and can’t wait to pick up? Do share!